By reserving tickets to any event at SLOC Musical Theater, you attest that all members of your party will adhere to the following COVID-19 requirements.
- All patrons are required to have completed a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations. A fully vaccinated individual's last dose must have been administered at least 14 days before the event.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask inside any building on the SLOC Campus at all times.
- You may be asked to provide valid proof of vaccination at the time of arrival at the theater using the Excelsior Pass or completed vaccination card and matching photo identification.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of our current health crisis, all policies are subject to change at any time without advanced notice.
- Please review our full COVID-19 Health and Safety Guildlines for more information.
Even if this is your first time purchasing tickets at SLOC, you may already have an account with us. SLOC shares a common login with Proctors as well as other Proctors partners (including Capital Repertory Theatre, Universal Preservation Hall, Schenectady Civic Players, The Egg, Troy Savings Bank Music Hall and Albany Symphony Orchestra). If you have ever purchased tickets online for an event at Proctors or other venues, your email and user information will already be on file. If you are unsure of the password associated with your login, you may request that it be reset during the checkout process.